Visa Fees At A Glance
The New Visa Fees is effective from 08 March 2018 for Pune, Ahmedabad and Goa and 09 March 2018 for Mumbai.
The Visa Fee for the applicable visa type is listed in the table below. The fee mentioned is applicable per applicant.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros (Adult)||Visa Fee in Euros (Child)||Visa Fee in INR (Adult)||Visa Fee in INR (Child)|
|Short Term (Including Tourism & Visit of Family and Friends) Business, Transit||60||60
(Above 12 Years).
(For Children between 6-12 Years of age)
(No visa fee is charged for children below 6 years of age)
|4900||4900(Above 12 Years). 2900(For Children between 6-12 Years of age) (No visa fee is charged for children below 6 years of age)|
VFS Global Service charge:
Applicants applying in the jurisdiction of the Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany, Mumbai shall be levied a service charge (Inclusive of CGST 9% and SGST 9%as mentioned below:
- Logistic Fees – INR 1652/-
- Logistic Fees – INR 1491/- (For applicants who have already provided fingerprints within last 59 months)
- The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the exchange rate of the German Consulate General, Mumbai.
- Visa Fees, VFS Service charge and Value Added Service charges, once paid, are non - refundable.There is an optional courier facility available at INR 450 (Inclusive of CGST 9% and SGST 9%per application
- Mode of payment:
- We also accept Visa, Master Card and Rupay
- Demand Draft (in favor of VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd)