If you would like to participate in a fair in Germany as an exhibitor and if you are residing in Maharashtra , Gujarat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhatisgarh, Daman and Diu you have to submit your visa application to the Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Mumbai. Please note that the place of issue of your passport is of no relevance in this regard.
In order to start the application process, please contact any of the German Application Centers in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune or Goa managed by "VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd”. Please note that you are required to present a complete set of application documents there for a preliminary check.
The New Visa Fees effective from 08 December 2016 for Pune, Ahmedabad and Goa and 09 December 2016 for Mumbai
The Visa Fee for the applicable visa type is listed in the table below. The fee mentioned is applicable per applicant.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros (Adult)||Visa Fee in Euros (Child)||Visa Fee in INR (Adult)||Visa Fee in INR (Child)|
|Short Term (Including Tourism and Visit of Family and Friends) Business, Transit||60||60 (Above 12 Years). 35 (For Children between 6-12 Years of age) (No visa fee is charged for children below 6 years of age)||4400||4400(Above 12 Years). 2600(For Children between 6-12 Years of age) (No visa fee is charged for children below 6 years of age)|
VFS Global Service charge:
Applicants applying in the jurisdiction of the Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany, Mumbai shall be levied a service charge (Inclusive of Service tax @ 14% , S.B. Cess @ 0.50% & Krishi Kalyan Cess @ 0.50%) as mentioned below:
- Logistic Fees – INR 1346/-
- Logistic Fees – INR 1201/- (For applicants who have already provided fingerprints within last 59 months)
- The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the exchange rate of the German Consulate General, Mumbai.
- Visa Fees, VFS Service charge & Value Added Service charges, once paid, are non - refundable.There is an optional courier facility available at INR 279/- (Inclusive of Service tax @ 14% , S.B. Cess @ 0.50% & Krishi Kalyan Cess @ 0.50%) per application
- Visa Fees and VFS Global Service Charge can be paid in cash only
|Checklist For Fair Exhibitor|
In addition to the above checklist please ensure the following
- Valid Travel Health Insurance required to be submitted even in case of transit cases
- Original Covering letter (for business cases) with 1 authorised signatory name and designation
- Name & Address of the Applicant must reflect in Bank statements
- Name observation passports not accepted
Two recent passport size photos for each person included in the application.
Schengen short stay visas can only be processed within 15 working days (Excluding day of submission at VFS).
|Click here for User guide to fill the online Schengen Visa Application Form|
|Click here to fill the online Schengen visa application form.|
Click here to fill the alternate Schengen Visa Application form - Schengen Visa Application Form
|Declaration on Travel Health Insurance|
|`||Declaration on True & Complete information|
|Annexure – A|
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download these forms.
Please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To Download a Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.