Schengen visa have to be obtained from the embassy or consulate of the country where the main purpose of travel lies. Therefore, please check your travel plans before making your application to the German Embassy. In case of travel to multiple Schengen countries, please make your application to the embassy or the consulate where you will be staying for the maximum number of days, or from the point of first entry into the Schengen countries, if the duration of stay is the same in more than one Schengen country.
The New Visa Fees effective from 23 March 2017 for Pune, Ahmedabad and Goa and 24 March 2017 for Mumbai
The Visa Fee for the applicable visa type is listed in the table below. The fee mentioned is applicable per applicant.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros (Adult)||Visa Fee in Euros (Child)||Visa Fee in INR (Adult)||Visa Fee in INR (Child)|
|Short Term (Including Tourism and Visit of Family and Friends) Business, Transit||60||60 (Above 12 Years). 35 (For Children between 6-12 Years of age) (No visa fee is charged for children below 6 years of age)||4300||4300 (Above 12 Years). 2500(For Children between 6-12 Years of age) (No visa fee is charged for children below 6 years of age)|
VFS Global Service charge:
Applicants applying in the jurisdiction of the Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany, Mumbai shall be levied a service charge (Inclusive of Service tax @ 14% , S.B. Cess @ 0.50% & Krishi Kalyan Cess @ 0.50%) as mentioned below:
- Logistic Fees – INR 1410/-
- Logistic Fees – INR 1269/- (For applicants who have already provided fingerprints within last 59 months)
- The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the exchange rate of the German Consulate General, Mumbai.
- There is an optional courier facility available at INR 270/- (Inclusive of Service tax @ 14% ,S.B. Cess @ 0.50% & Krishi Kalyan Cess @ 0.50%) per application
- Mode of payment:
- We also accept Visa, Master Card and Rupay
- Demand Draft (in favor of VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd)
|Checklist for Medical Treatment|
In addition to the above checklist please ensure the following
- Valid Travel Health Insurance required to be submitted even in case of transit cases
- Original Covering letter (for business cases) with 1 authorised signatory name and designation
- Name & Address of the Applicant must reflect in Bank statements
- Name observation passports not accepted
Two recent passport size photos for each person included in the application.
Schengen short stay visas can only be processed within 15 working days (Excluding day of submission at VFS).
|Click here for User guide to fill the online Schengen Visa Application Form|
|Click here to fill the online Schengen visa application form.|
Click here to fill the alternate Schengen Visa Application form - Schengen Visa Application Form
|Declaration on Travel Health Insurance|
|`||Declaration on True & Complete information|
|Annexure – A|
To Download a Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.