Tourist/Visit to Family and Friends
Schengen visa have to be obtained from the embassy or consulate of the country where the main purpose of travel lies. Therefore, please check your travel plans before making your application to the German Embassy. In case of travel to multiple Schengen countries, please make your application to the embassy or the consulate where you will be staying for the maximum number of days, or from the point of first entry into the Schengen countries, if the duration of stay is the same in more than one Schengen country.
The New Visa Fees effective for Bangalore from 16 November 2018, Cochin and Trivandrum effective from 15 November 2018
The Visa Fee for the applicable visa type is listed in the table below. The fee mentioned is applicable per applicant.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros (Adult)||Visa Fee in Euros (Child)||Visa Fee in INR (Adult)||Visa Fee in INR (Child)|
|Short Term (Including Tourism & Visit of Family and Friends) Business, Transit||60||60 (Above 12 Years). 35 (For Children between 6-12 Years of age) (No visa fee is charged for children below 6 years of age)||5000||5000 (Above 12 Years). 2900 (For Children between 6-12 Years of age) (No visa fee is charged for children below 6 years of age)|
VFS Service charge:
Applicants applying in the jurisdiction of the Consulate General of Germany Bangalore shall be levied a service charge of
- VFS Logistics INR 1678 /-
- VFS Logistics INR 1514 /- (For applicants who have already provided fingerprints within last 59 months)
Logistics for D Visa - INR 974/-
(-All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of goods & service tax – SGT@ 9 % and CGST@ 9 %”.
- The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the exchange rate of the German Consulate General, Bengaluru.
- Visa Fees, VFS Service charge and Value Added Service charges, once paid, are non - refundable.
- There is an optional courier facility available at Rs.470/- (All VFS’s service charges are inclusive of goods & service tax – SGT@ 9 % and CGST@ 9 %) per application.
- Visa Fees can be paid in cash and demand draft in favor of” VFS Global services Pvt ltd” payable at PAR from Nationalized & Public sector banks
- We also accept Visa, Master Card and Rupay, Amex card
- Demand Draft (only Visa fee) (in favor of VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd)
Mode of payment:
The processing time for applications is maximum 15 working days at Consulate, as per the Schengen Regulation, In exceptional cases, this period may be extended up to 30 calendar days, notably when further scrutiny of the application is needed and when additional documentation is needed in specific cases,
Click here to fill the online Schengen Visa Application form – https://videx.diplo.de/
Note: Applicants are recommended to fill online form which will help in faster processing at the application centre. Please refer to the User Guide on filling the online form
|Visa Application Form|
|Declaration on True and Complete Information|
|Declaration on Travel and Health Insurance|
|Power of Attorney Annexure|
To Download a Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.